PDF stands for "Portable Document
Format". It is a way to save a document so it can be viewed
and printed out in the way the author intended, regardless of whether
you're on a Macintosh, a Windows PC or a Unix machine. PDF was created
by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Click
here for further information.
In order to view our PDF e-Books, you
just need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your PC. Probably you may have
it already. But if you don't have it on your computer, you can download
it right now for free.
- Designed and distributed by Adobe.com
- Support many good functions for user
- High quality and so convenient to read e-Book
- Compatible with any popular OS system like Win, Mac, Unix,
Linux, OS2, etc
- Printing is available
- File Size : 6.37 MB
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor : Intel Pentium processor
- Memory : 32 MB RAM
- Hard disk : Approximately 12 MB free hard drive space
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows® 95, 98 platforms,
Microsoft Windows NT4 SP6, Microsoft Windows 2000 platforms, and
Microsoft Windows Me.
- IBM AIX® 4.2.1
- Common Desktop Environment (CDE) 1.0 or Motif®
Approximate Download Times
||1 - 2 minute
Important Download Instructions
- Click the download button.
- In the File Download box, select Save this program to disk.
- Save the file named "rs405eng.exe" to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate "rs405eng.exe"
on your hard drive and double-click the file to begin installation.
When the installation is begun, you will see a welcome message
as shown above. Click the Next button.
Select the folder where you want the program to be installed.
Unless you want to install the program in a particular folder
of your choice, just click the Next button.
Installation is automatic, and when it is complete, you will see
the above message.
A short-cut icon for Acrobat Reader will be created on your desktop.
Double-click the icon to launch the program.
Software License Agreement will be shown. Click the Accept button
and accept the Agreement.
- Now go to The New Life Mission's download page for e-books in
Acrobat PDF Reader format, select your country, and click the
Download button. The selected e-book file (paulp_xxx.pdf) will
then be downloaded to your computer. To open and begin reading
your e-book, simply double-click the downloaded file.